VirtuSense Technologies is advancing the transformation of proactive healthcare for all. We keep loved ones well by providing actionable insights for physicians, caregivers, and families through AI, data, and innovative sensors.
We are a driven team that unites people of all ages and places with a common purpose. We work hard because we’re passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. We have fun because we see each other as people before coworkers. We succeed because we are committed to working together to create a better future for everyone, not just ourselves.
“We’re here, so you’ll be ok.”
The Relationship Manager – Key Accounts for VirtuSense Technologies is an experienced professional with a proven record of influencing and impressing customers. He/she must be able to build strong relationships with customers, be an expert project manager, be proactive and highly detail oriented. He/she must effectively acquire, manage, maintain and grow account relationships with corporate customers who require the highest level of client service.
Key responsibilities of the role include maintaining pre and post sales contact with clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship; communicating with customers with regard to any account issues and consulting with customers on concerns, providing solutions ranging from product enhancement, upgrades, development, and/or features; reporting recommendations and developing solutions in partnership w/sales, technical, support and service teams; utilizing a formal follow-up process with clients on all transactions and providing inputs to process improvement, product refinement, new product development and client retention. Accountable for delivering revenue and customer satisfaction results by both proactively identifying customer needs and upsell opportunities and closing opportunities identified by customer success team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary point of contact for service delivery, providing “concierge-level” attentiveness and responsiveness
- Takes the lead on client interface and provides guidance to others in translating customer needs and expectations to delivering desired customer solutions
- Meets/contacts “high touch” clients on a regular basis and maintains positive working relationships
- Builds collaborative internal and external relationships to provide the best and seamless experience for the client
- Leverages a consultative customer service approach to identify and understand customer needs, challenges, and goals so that VST can deliver a differentiated solution that is tailored to the individual customer
- Manages customer requests through its lifecycle by gathering information to answer customer questions); providing subject matter knowledge to help customers reach business decisions
- Effectively communicates to clients, MIS information, current plans and future vision for VST’s products and services
- Partners with sales teams to ensure that all customer interaction and initiatives are coordinated with broader sales efforts to create a seamless and professional experience for customers
- Works closely with the supporting service teams and resources to ensure smooth hand-off and delegation of work, monitors status of all outstanding orders and activity, and guarantees on-time delivery for customers
- Manages time and resources effectively to accomplish team targets by planning for and scheduling all required service activity in proper ratios (e.g., calls / meetings/emails and order processing); stays organized and ensures elements of the service process are operating properly at all times
- Participates in the maintenance and growth of business by promoting the identification of upsell/ cross-sell opportunities by staff for the full array of VST products; participating in sales calls and sales presentations; representing VST in face-to-face interactions with customers as a subject matter expert in Senior Care; providing comprehensive answers to questions about VST products; guiding efforts to retain current VST customers; promoting increased usage of VST’s products within existing client base; and partnering with sales counterparts in the development of new customer accounts
- Represents VST by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of VST products, industry trends and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiatives
- Communicates VST competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulate manner in speech, writing and formal presentation
- Behaves in ways that demonstrate corporate core values and culture; developing professional and positive relationships with customers and colleagues; and maintaining a reputation of competence, integrity and professionalism
Minimum: Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline
Preferred: Master’s or PT/OT Degree
Preferred Experience and Knowledge (includes Minimum)
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in PT/OT, Life Sciences, Business, or related discipline
- Master’s degree a PLUS
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer service oriented, clinician, or sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge and appreciation of superior customer service
- Highly detail oriented and possesses a superb work ethic including punctuality
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with clients, external and internal partners
- Keen ability to recognize issues or problems and determine when to escalate or handle independently
- Demonstrated ability to own problems on clients’ behalf and follow through with commitments
- Independent thinking and troubleshooting on client issues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while under pressure
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Collaborate effectively across multiple internal teams (e.g. support, service, sales) and with external partners to achieve desired outcomes
- Peoria location
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.