Client Success Consultant: VSTBalance
VirtuSense Technologies is advancing the transformation of proactive healthcare for all. We keep loved ones well by providing actionable insights for physicians, caregivers, and families through AI, data, and innovative sensors.
We are a driven team that unites people of all ages and places with a common purpose. We work hard because we’re passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. We have fun because we see each other as people before coworkers. We succeed because we are committed to working together to create a better future for everyone, not just ourselves.
“We’re here, so you’ll be ok.”
We are looking for Client Success Consultants (CSC) to work with our clients to identify and exceed their organizational goals. Consultants will train wellness coordinators, physical therapists, medical assistants, and other users to become technically proficient on the VSTBalance motion analysis system. Consultants’ work helps providers to quickly and objectively identify deficits in balance, gait, and function that ultimately lead to improved patient outcomes, gain efficiencies in assessments and documentation, and provide continual support.
Measures of a Successful CSC
- Identifies each client’s organizational goals and ensures goals are met
- Provides superior training/support to each account
- Demonstrates our value to each client in a nuanced manner, engaging leadership in the value of continued and expanded partnership with VST
- Perform product training, installations, and application support
- Act as the point of contact to develop positive relationships and respond to client queries
- Monitor client usage metrics (e.g. weekly/monthly results and quarterly/annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Inform clients about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with clients to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather client feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Assist in training new Client Success Consultants
- Initiate special projects that add value or improve operations
- Champion high standards of teamwork and collaboration internally
- Experience in a similar instructive, client service, or project management role
- Travel 0% to 20%
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- PTA or above (experience in Skilled Nursing setting preferred)
- Experience in outpatient clinics, senior living, or hospital environment
- Experience in onboarding new clientele and retaining existing clientele
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Require masks to be worn when away from personal desk/work space.