VirtuSense Technologies is advancing the transformation of proactive healthcare for all. We keep loved ones well by providing actionable insights for physicians, caregivers, and families through AI, data, and innovative sensors.
We are a driven team that unites people of all ages and places with a common purpose. We work hard because we’re passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. We have fun because we see each other as people before coworkers. We succeed because we are committed to working together to create a better future for everyone, not just ourselves.
“We’re here, so you’ll be ok.”
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for Med Tech Trainer (MTT) to train our clients on their new system purchases. Trainers will train wellness coordinators, physical therapists, medical assistants, and other users to become technically proficient on the VSTBalance motion analysis system. Trainers’ work helps providers to quickly and objectively identify deficits in balance, gait, and function that ultimately lead to improved patient outcomes, gain efficiencies in assessments and documentation, and provide continual support.
Measures of a Successful MTT
- Provides superior training to each client clinician allowing for clients to maximize the value of the VSTBalance
- Perform product training, installations, and education support
- Inform clients about features and functionalities
- Follow up with clients to ensure any training or technical issues are resolved
- Forward client feedback to our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Assist in training new MTTs
- Champion high standards of teamwork and collaboration internally
- Coordinate with the Training Schedulers and Client Account Manager related to training needs and scheduling
- Experience in a similar instructive, client service, or project management role
- Travel 0% to 20%. At least 80% of the Training will be done remotely/virtually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience in training new clientele on device usage
- Nursing home experience a plus, especially as a physical therapy assistant (PTA)
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.