VirtuSense Technologies is advancing the transformation of proactive healthcare for all. We keep loved ones well by providing actionable insights for physicians, caregivers, and families through AI, data, and innovative sensors.
We are a driven team that unites people of all ages and places with a common purpose. We work hard because we’re passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. We have fun because we see each other as people before coworkers. We succeed because we are committed to working together to create a better future for everyone, not just ourselves. “We’re here, so you’ll be ok.”
We are looking for an Executive Admin to work with our C-Suite executives. We need someone who is a self-starter and has excellent phone and people skills. This job requires good task switching as you will wear multiple hats on any given day. Your responsibilities will include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Performs a variety of functions in the administrative support for the VirtuSense Leadership, including special projects.
- Answers telephone, schedules meetings and notifies attendees, arranges for food and/or beverages, types correspondence, and reports, types from rough draft or composes as directed, follow up on action items, copies, prepare documents/reports, orders supplies, emails documents, mail distribution and maintains filing systems.
- Coordinates travel/hotel/vehicle arrangements as directed by the VirtuSense Leadership.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Coordinate leadership and department schedules
- Ability to proactively identify needs, plan and prioritize projects based on repetitive events under delegated autonomy to support recurring business needs
- Regularly demonstrates strong organization and coordination, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Provides support in assigned meetings including scheduling, arranging food service, preparing and managing meeting notices, agendas, minutes, and committee activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite
- Experience in Executive Administrative role
- Experience in an inbound sales role
Salary depends on experience.
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Masks are to be worn at all times when not at your desk/work space.