VirtuSense Technologies is advancing the transformation of proactive healthcare for all. We keep loved ones well by providing actionable insights for physicians, caregivers, and families through AI, data, and innovative sensors. We are a driven team that unites people of all ages and places with a common purpose. We work hard because we’re passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. We have fun because we see each other as people before coworkers. We succeed because we are committed to working together to create a better future for everyone, not just ourselves. “We’re here, so you’ll be ok.”
To serve the clients of VirtuSense Technologies by efficiently and graciously communicating via phone and email with them regarding first level product and service support, escalating calls to the correct specialized staff as needed.
An excellent Support Technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business. This is an entry level position and there will be opportunities for advancement with consistently high performance.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, live chat or email
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Escalating calls or emails to the proper level 2 support, based on client need, while communicating with the customer about the escalation
- Managing inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and tasks received through multiple software platforms.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- No travel will be required for this position.
- Except as agreed upon otherwise all work will be performed at the VirtuSense Technologies Peoria offices.
- Background check and drug screening are required between job offer and start date.
- Educational requirements: HS Diploma, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Healthcare or helpdesk experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with an ability to present complex information in an understandable manner
- Must be able to present complex information in an understandable manner
- Ability to think clearly, strategically and analytically
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions, understand concerns, and bring resolution.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to adapt to change within a fast-paced environment, and learn and navigate new software quickly.
- A compassionate and professional attitude with an ability to quickly develop a rapport and trust with customers and maintain confidentiality.
- Willingness to grow in skills, knowledge and capability, in line with goals agreed upon with Manager.
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Require masks to be worn when away from personal desk/work space.
Job Type: Full-time
Masks are to be worn at all times when not at your desk/work space.