VirtuSense Technologies (VST) is a fast-growing artificial intelligence company that uses machine vision and Internet of things (IoT) sensors for continuous remote monitoring and other preventative solutions to reduce falls and prevent injuries in healthcare. VST currently serves hundreds of organizations across senior living, hospitals, and home care.
We are looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be expert storytellers and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
Job Type: Full Time
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and healthcare/tech trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Writing content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing team to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of two to three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress and Hubspot.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in AI technology in healthcare.
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.