VirtuSense Technologies is advancing the transformation of proactive healthcare for all. We keep loved ones well by providing actionable insights for physicians, caregivers, and families through AI, data, and innovative sensors.
We are a driven team that unites people of all ages and places with a common purpose. We work hard because we’re passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. We have fun because we see each other as people before coworkers. We succeed because we are committed to working together to create a better future for everyone, not just ourselves.
“We’re here, so you’ll be ok.”
PURPOSE: To serve the clients of VirtuSense Technologies by efficiently assembling and shipping equipment and hardware related to the Software as a Service that VirtuSense delivers for caregivers to receive actionable medical data.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Assembly of basic computing equipment and other hardware devices
- Careful shipping of equipment to VirtuSense Clients
- Set up laptops, desktops, VSTAlert sensors according to instructions
- Adhere to standard operating procedures in order to ensure deployment quality
- Assemble products according to instructions to ensure correct inventory
- Test finished products for defects
- Maintain tools used for assembly and packaging
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- No travel will be required for this position.
- Except as agreed upon otherwise all work will be performed at the VirtuSense Technologies Peoria offices.
- Background check and drug screening are required between job offer and start date.
- Educational requirements: HS Diploma, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to adapt to change within a fast-paced environment, and learn and navigate new software quickly.
- Proficiency in following procedures and instructions
- Willingness to grow in skills, knowledge and capability, in line with goals agreed upon with the Manager.
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Require masks to be worn when away from personal desk/work space.
Job Type: Full-time
Masks are to be worn at all times when not at your desk/work space.