VirtuSense Technologies is advancing the transformation of proactive healthcare for all. We keep loved ones well by providing actionable insights for physicians, caregivers, and families through AI, data, and innovative sensors.
We are a driven team that unites people of all ages and places with a common purpose. We work hard because we’re passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. We have fun because we see each other as people before coworkers. We succeed because we are committed to working together to create a better future for everyone, not just ourselves.
“We’re here, so you’ll be ok.”
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have experience in Sales or Revenue Planning & Analysis? Previous experience of supporting the Sales and/or Customer Success Team? Ability to articulate the findings and influence decision-making?
The Sales Operations Analyst (SOA) will work directly with Vice Presidents, Sales Directors, Sales Operations and Sales insight to support our VST sales teams to provide timely and accurate analytics and insights to help them manage the team’s selling efforts. The SOA will assist the Sales Directors and Sales Reps in providing accurate forecasting, pipeline and results reporting. This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving sales environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and towards a deadline. The SOA will possess superb analytical skills and the ability to work as a team, not only with the Sales Directors but with their Marketing, Operations and Customer Success colleagues. Work with extended teams and outside resources to ensure market analysis data is current and timely. Previous experience in project management and account management is strongly desired.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Sales, and Customer Success teams, supporting regular renewal & revenue analytics, reporting & insight
- Work with finance & sales team, align forecasting methodology & drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, consolidation, and analysis for SaaS Revenue
- Work directly with Sales and Operations leadership to support executing key strategic company projects and initiatives
- Work cross-functionally within Customer facing groups (Sales, Marketing, CSC) to help align and drive strategic initiatives
- Contribute to the process mapping, automation & drive adoption of Sales Forecasting tools and dashboards within the Sales team
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional departments (finance, CS, data teams, etc.) to ensure additional ad-hoc reporting needs are delivered
- Use professional concepts; apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
What You’ll Need To Bring To This Role…
- 3+ years’ experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- 2+ years of selling experience, preferably in IT or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance (completed or in process MBA preferred)
- Experience administering SFDC, Hubspot, MS Office, and/or other BI applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.