We are an artificial intelligence (AI) company, headquartered in Peoria, IL, that is using proprietary technology to prevent falls and provide proactive care across the continuum of care. We are passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. Therefore, we’ve developed three core products — VSTAlert, VSTBalance, and VSOne for the hundreds of senior living communities and health systems that we serve to provide preventative care for their patients and residents.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior software engineer who can take initiative and build solutions for products that are used 24×7.
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop solutions to integrate and deploy custom algorithms to thousands of devices in client locations
- Develop automatic updater/installer for windows based applications
- Develop software for automating IOT device configuration and installation
- Develop networking solutions to securely manage devices remotely
- Develop code to capture issues when customers are using our products and send us a detailed bug report with all the necessary information
- Write code to collect and transfer large image/video data.
- Develop solutions using software and hardware interfacing protocols like Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI-CEC, webRTC, etc., to connect, control and transfer data with external devices
- Implement APIs and protocols to interface between IOT devices and cloud servers
- Develop solutions to use GPU devices for accelerating CV/DL algorithms
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Keep up-to-date and follow the latest trends in software and security standards
- Minimum 3 years experience in hands-on Software Developmen
- Strong programming skills in C++ and Python. Knowledge of C# and Java will be useful
- Experience with networking and communication protocols
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 IOT systems
- Familiarity of web development technologies
- Familiarity with various video and image encoding and encryption techniques
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Attention to detail, working through all the edge cases and focusing on building a highly reliable, secure and available systems
If you want to be part of a team that is always on and doing tremendous things every day, we will provide you that. We work in a very fast paced environment and do things in a day that some large companies might take months to accomplish. Something interesting, exciting, and fun is always happening at VirtuSense. You will learn various things that you never imagined possible and will see your work transforming the lives of thousands of people.
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.