Strategic Account Executive (Chicago)
VirtuSense Technologies (VST) is an industry-leader in AI and IoT based Falls Risk Assessment, Falls Alerting & Prediction, and Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions. VST’s comprehensive product suite is used by health care providers across the health care continuum in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
This is a direct sales position, operating as an executive-level product specialist within Hospital and Acute Care Solutions, a fast-paced, growth-oriented, entrepreneurial team within VST. This strategic role requires a dynamic, high-energy, highly effective and engaging sales executive with a strong foundation and proven track record for managing opportunities through the entire sales cycle. We are seeking a tireless hunter who is self-directed, internally motivated and operates with personal integrity.
You will be an expert in your domain, responsible for driving sales revenues and may be required to work every stage within the sales cycle, from lead generation to negotiation/close and implementation/follow-up. An eagerness to jump in at any point and do what needs to be done, paired with an ability and willingness to do what is right for the customer as well as the company will make you a good fit for this position. A positive, can-do attitude and with a track record of exceeding goals, expectations and sales targets is required.
In this regional role, based out of Chicagoland area, covering the US Midwest, you will be focused on high-level strategic sales to decision makers within large Hospitals, Health Systems, Ambulatory Care Centers, and integrated delivery networks (IDNs). Your role will require that you work with cross functional teams in a highly connected organization.
For large provider groups/IDNs, the individual will be responsible for:
- Revenue generation within targeted, large, strategic opportunities.
- Identifying, developing, validating, qualifying, and closing opportunities to meet revenue targets.
- Understanding and presenting the VST Suite of Solutions to the C-Suite and physician executives (CNOs, CIOs, CMOs).
- Managing the sales process from start to finish – pre-sales, sales, pilots, and full-scale system standardization followed by account management using standard CRM tools.
- You will need to develop an understanding of the strategic direction of the company as well as participate as the “voice of the customer” with the executive team and board of directors regarding product development roadmap and business opportunities.
Travel: At least 50%
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Life Sciences or related technical area
- At least 7 years of experience selling Medical Devices to the C-Suite at Hospitals
- Must have documented experience selling to C-suite individuals within healthcare, including presenting and negotiating large opportunities, with proven track record as a closer.
- Knowledge of the health system ecosystem, including the interplay between health plans and providers, as well as the structure of integrated delivery networks.
- The technical inclination to build an in-depth knowledge of the VST Product Suite to serve as a domain specialist.
- Must have a strong sales-oriented focus.
- Must be a self-starter, intrinsically motivated, and come into the role knowing “how to get the job done.”
- Consistent ability to follow through and follow up are must haves.
- Must be comfortable with the entire sales process and operate with a strong sense of urgency for achieving revenue targets.
- Requires a strategic, consultative sales mentality.
- Must have experience selling to executive level within IDNs.
- Must work cooperatively on a team and approach each day and opportunity with a high degree of passion and enthusiasm.
VST is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Require masks to be worn when away from personal desk/work space.