We are an artificial intelligence (AI) company, headquartered in Peoria, IL, that is using proprietary technology to prevent falls and provide proactive care across the continuum of care. We are passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. Therefore, we’ve developed three core products — VSTAlert, VSTBalance, and VSOne for the hundreds of senior living communities and health systems that we serve to provide preventative care for their patients and residents.
The position is to design and develop programs that run automatic tests on existing/new Windows and Linux desktop applications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manually testing the desktop applications and identifying processes that can be automated
- Designing and writing automation scripts/programs
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with software developers to identify solutions
- Proficient in programming with C# and C++
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and the role of testing
- Ability to work with multiple team members on
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience:
- Masters in Computer Science (or)
- Bachelors in degree related to Computer Science along with 1+ years of software development experience (or)
- 3+ years of software development experience
If you want to be part of a team that is always on and doing tremendous things every day, we will provide you that. We work in a very fast paced environment and do things in a day that some large companies might take months to accomplish. Something interesting, exciting, and fun is always happening at VirtuSense. You will learn various things that you never imagined possible and will see your work transforming the lives of thousands of people.
Visit virtusense.ai for more information.